Welcome to Trico Centre Summer Day Camps!
Make this an unforgettable summer and register your children for Trico summer camps! After a long winter we know that everyone is ready for a summer full of fun. Things may look a little different this year, but we will provide the high quality and safety that our families can rely on. Children ages 3-14 can join us for a summer of sports, games, field trips, crafts, outdoor activities and of course making new friends. We are offering a variety of summer camps this year and know that our energetic and highly trained leaders will make sure your child has the best summer ever!
What you need to know:
- Camps will run on a weekly basis as we work to keep our cohorts as safe as possible while continuing to follow AHS guidelines. As Covid information and restrictions change frequently, updates will be provided to parents if required.
- Full day camps run from 7:30am-5:30pm.
- Half day camps (preschool) run from 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:00pm (no lunch care available).
- Our day camps will operate under the current guidelines set out by AHS.
- Children are required to complete a health assessment prior to entering the program.
- Children will remain with their cohort throughout the day.
- To further assist in keeping the space safe and healthy parents or guardians will not be permitted to enter the program.
- Low ratios in camps (Children 3-5 ratios 1:8 | Children 5-12 1:12 | Youth 11-14 1:15).
- Summer day camps operate July 5th – August 27th 2021 (registration is weekly).
- Space is limited and registrations will be approved on a first come first serve basis. If a camp is full please place your child on a waitlist and you will be contacted if a space becomes available.
Day Camp Cancellation Policy:
If you withdraw six days or more prior to camp start date a cancellation can be processed minus a $10.00 +gst withdrawal fee.
For less than 6 days prior to camp start date a cancellation can be processed and the program credit will be applied to your Trico Centre account.
Note: Trico Centre will be adhering to Alberta Government health and safety measures. If there is a Covid-19 outbreak while your child is attending camp, that requires a camp to quarantine no refund will be issued.
For more information:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org