Our mission is to offer children and youth:
- the opportunity to feel heard, cared for, and build confidence
- exposure to an activity or area of interest
- support strategies based on individual needs and abilities
- extra time to develop skills that have been personally challenging
- guidance to break tasks into smaller, more achievable steps
We offer inclusive programming. If your child would benefit from one-on-one support and/or is eligible for aide support (i.e. FSCD), we ask caregivers to make arrangements and notify our Programs Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance.