Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a non-profit, community-operated fitness and wellness facility located in South Calgary. Working in partnership with 32 South Calgary Community Associations, our unique community partnership model gives each of our community partners from South Calgary a voice on the Trico Centre board and allows each community to play an active and strategic role in our facility.
Trico Centre Facility
- Fitness Centre
- Aquatics Centre (with wavepool, waterslide, steam rooms and hot tub)
- two full-sized arenas
- three fitness studios (large aerobic studio, two small group studios)
- multi-purpose rooms
- on-site childcare
- social spaces
- food services (JUGO Juice)
Trico Centre Hours
These are the hours our facility is open to the public, and there are staff at our Guest Services desk. Arena and Aquatics schedules vary based on lessons, events, and programs. Check the facility schedule for specific hours relating to our Arena and Aquatics areas.
|Monday - Friday||6:00am - 10:00pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sunday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
*subject to change on Holidays. Check Today at Trico on the homepage, or our facility schedule for today's hours.
Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a community-owned, non profit facility that promotes active kids, healthy families and vibrant seniors in partnership with our neighbouring communities.
To be a community leader inspiring healthy lifestyles through affordable, innovative programs and service excellence.
We take pride in operating our facility in a sustainable manner to reflect our values of:
Trico Centre Services
Memberships & Admissions
Membership: Trico Centre has great membership prices; when you compare us to other leisure centres we are unbeatable in terms or price, facility and services. If you use our facility even once a week, a membership is your best value.
Admissions: All-Inclusive Admission includes entry to all of our facilities including the Fitness Centre and Aquatics Centre (with wave pool, waterslide, steam room, hot tub.)
Area-specific admissions are available for: Leisure Skating, Shinny Admission, Swim Specials (savings of over 50% available during designated swim times)
Registered and Drop-In Programs
- registered adult fitness
- swimming lessons (6 months to adult at all levels, and private)
- parent and tot classes
- preschool classes
- children and youth classes (sports, dance, gymnastics, art, martial arts, and more)
- family classes
- day camps (summer, school break, holidays)
- skating lessons (parent and tot (2-4yrs), youth learn-to-skate (6-12yrs) and adult learn-to-skate)
- Out of School Care
Drop-In Programs & Options
Included with membership or can be accessed through payment of an admission fee.
- Drop-In Group Fitness classes (65+ per week) (see Fitness schedule)
- Drop-In Gym (check our facility schedule)
- Drop-In Swim Specials (including Early Bird, Parent and Tot, Last Hour, Tween Night and Family Night - see facility schedule)
- Drop-In Parent and Tot Gym Playtime and Family Gymnastics: (see facility schedule)
- Shinny Hockey (see facility schedule)
- Leisure Skate (check our facility schedule)
Rentals, Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions
Trico Centre rents our facilities to various user groups and teams for practices, events and parties. The spaces available for rent include:
- arenas (year-round)
- multi-purpose/meeting rooms
- fitness studio/dance studio
- birthday parties
- before & after school care program on-site
- team training & athlete training