Our fully renovated and air-conditioned 13,500 sq. ft. fitness centre includes:
- state of the art fitness equipment including free weights, 5 squat racks, smith machine, cardio and strength training machines and separate change room facilities
- three-lane running track with rubberized surface
- three fully equipped fitness studios that host a full spectrum of health and fitness classes
To round out your fitness experience, Trico Centre also offers:
- full-size gymnasium for drop-in sports, training and classes
- two NHL-sized arenas for hockey, figure skating, and leisure skating at all levels
- full aquatics facility including a wave pool and waterslide, hot tub, steam, and fully-equipped change room
Fitness Centre Hours
Mon - Fri 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
*subject to change on holidays (contact 403.278.7542)
Trico Centre recruits educated, experienced, dedicated personal trainers and fitness instructors and has developed a comprehensive range of programs and services to make us one of the top health and fitness destinations in south Calgary. Our passes, personal training and specialty fitness programs offer incredibly competitive rates and innovative options.
A Trico Centre membership includes:
- over 75 weekly drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, spin, barre fusion, aquatic fitness, cardio, TRX, HIIT, strength and older adult (click on the drop-in fitness schedule at the top of the page).
- specialized registered classes and workshops; 20% off for members
- personal training and small group training: 20% off for members
- childcare available while you work out (fee applies)
Youth Access to the Fitness Centre
At Trico Centre, we believe that a healthy and active lifestyle should begin early - and be fun. Youth aged 9 to 11 and 12-14 years can access the Fitness Centre upon completion of an orientation. Upon completion, youth receive a shoe tag which must be displayed at all times while in the Fitness Centre.
The youth orientation is free for members. Please call the fitness desk at 403-225-5562 for more information or to register (please register in advance).
Fitness Centre Policy
We want you to have the best experience at Trico Centre. Let's work together to keep our facility safe, clean and fun. Click here for a look at our Fitness Centre Policy.
Watch Trico Centre's Live on Location with Lane segment where our facility really shines! (9m 41sec)