We will be asking that all patrons wear a face mask/covering when entering our facility.
All patrons, and program participants 12+ years old, using or entering our facility must show one of the following:
- QR Code Verification
- Privately paid for Covid-19PCR or negative rapid test (must be administered by a professional with an official certificate).
- As per the Government of Alberta: At-home rapid test kits cannot be used for the Restrictions Exemption Program. Unvaccinated people must pay to obtain proof of a negative test result through a private vendor or pharmacy to gain admission.
Trico Centre does not accept any proof of exemption to use the facility services because of the complexity required in validating various exemptions. This applies to all areas of the facility currently operating under the REP guidelines including tenants and rental groups, but does not include out-of-scope operators such as health and personal service tenants.
Trico Centre is implementing a vaccination policy for all staff, contractors, and volunteers within our facility.
Please find below, the restrictions that are now in place within specific facility areas to keep our patrons safe.
- Face mask/coverings must be worn.
- As noted above, all visitors will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or negative PCR test results.
- Spectators in the pool are limited to one per participant, plus siblings under the age of 12.
- Spectators in the arena should maintain social distancing, while wearing a mask.
- Spectators in the gymnasium should maintain social distancing, while wearing a mask.
- Parents and guardians without proof of vaccination or rapid negative (administered by a professional) results may NOT enter the facility to drop off or pick up visitors. They may pick-up or drop-off at the main entrance.
- If necessary, children ages 8 – 11 years old can enter, change and go to lessons without parents present.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons, and lifeguards when they are on deck guarding.
- Change room fogging/sanitization in effect.
- Learn to Skate programs are permitted one caretaker per child to assist in dressing rooms.
- Health screening and temperature check will be required for all children’s programs, excluding swimming lessons.
Tenants within the facility will be responsible for mandating and enforcing the Alberta Government policies within their specific areas. Some tenants are exempt as they provide wellness or personal services.
Rental Groups utilizing facility spaces such as Arenas, Gymnasium, Studios, and Multipurpose rooms, will be required to implement Restrictions Exemption Program regulations for their participants and verify proof of vaccination for all participants 12+ years old.
Out of School Care specific questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawals from Trico Centre registered programs will be processed upon request.
Please respect these rules put in place by the City of Calgary and be kind to our team who is working diligently to ensure the safety of all our members, staff and guests.