As per Bylaw 65M2021 We will be asking that all patrons, program participants 12+ years old, using or entering our facility to show one of the following:
- Proof of at least a single dose of vaccination. See dosage requirements below.
- Privately paid for Covid-19PCR or Rapid Test with negative result
Effective Friday October 15th, 2021 Trico will no longer be accepting any proof of exemption to use the facility services because of the complexity required in validating various exemptions. This applies to all areas of the facility currently operating under the REP guidelines including tenants and rental groups, but does not include out-of-scope operators such as health and personal service tenants.
Dosage requirements for vaccination
Between Sept. 20 to Oct. 25: proof of a single dose is accepted if you received the dose more than two weeks before entering the facility.
After October 25: proof of double vaccination (or single Janssen dose) to entry is required for all customers 12 years and older to access Trico Centre.
Trico Centre is implementing a vaccination policy for all staff, contractors, and volunteers within our facility.
Please find below, the restrictions that are now in place within specific facility areas to keep our patrons safe.
- As noted above, all visitors will be required to provide proof of vaccination, negative rapid test results, or medical exemption.
- Spectators in the pool are limited to one per participant, plus siblings under the age of 12.
- Spectatos in the arena should maintain social distancing, while wearing a mask.
- Children ages 8 – 11 years old can enter, change and go to lessons without parents present.
- Masks are mandatory for lifeguards when they are on deck guarding.
- Change room fogging/sanitization in effect.
- Parents and guardians without proof of vaccination, rapid negative results, or medical exemption may NOT enter the facility to drop off or pick up visitors. They may pick-up or drop-off at the main entrance.
- Learn to Skate programs are permitted one caretaker per child to assist in dressing rooms.
- Health screening and temperature check will be required for all children’s programs, excluding swimming lessons.
Tenants within the facility will be responsible for mandating and enforcing the Alberta Government policies within their specific areas. Some tenants are exempt as they provide wellness or personal services.
Rental Groups utilizing facility spaces such as Arenas, Gymnasium, Studios, and Multipurpose rooms, will be required to implement Restrictions Exemption Program regulations for their participants and verify proof of vaccination for all participants 12+ years old.
Out of School Care specific questions can be directed to email@example.com
Withdrawals from Trico Centre registered programs will be processed upon request.
Please respect these rules put in place by the City of Calgary and be kind to our team who is working diligently to ensure the safety of all our members, staff and guests.