Trico Centre OSC Summer Care
Our provincially licensed and accredited program is now open!
Open to all kids entering grade 1 to kids who have completed grade 6.
Choose monthly or weekly - with great themes throughout summer!
July 6, 2020 - August 28, 2020 | Monday - Friday: 7:00am -5:30pm
Weekly*: $250/week | Monthly: $900/month)
*Aug 4-7 ($200/week)
What does a typical day look like in our OSC Summer Care?
Daily arts and craft options.
- Outdoor adventures and activities.
- Summer camp games
- Free Play centers (construction, dramatic play, STEM, art, etc.)
- Daily access to the gymnasium.
- Various sport activities.
- Mindfulness moments.
- A place to PLAY and meet new friends
Email: email@example.com OR Phone: 403-225-5553
*Spots are limited and conditions apply
OSC Covid-19 Procedures
Daily Health Screenings
All registrants will undergo a health screening upon arrival, which will include a short symptom-related questionnaire. This screening will help us determine if it is safe for your child(ren) to participate. The screening questionnaires will be held in a secure location for 2 weeks as required by the Alberta Heath Services guidelines. After the 2-week window the questionnaires will be destroyed.
Staff will work diligently with children to incorporate regular handwashing into the programming to ensure that hands are as clean as possible to reduce the spread of germs and promote health handwashing habits.
Cohorts, smaller group sizes, and a focus on outdoor games and activities will encourage responsible social interaction and participation between children. Staff will wear masks when maintaining a physical distancing of 2m is not possible. An example of this is the check-in desk area.
There will be increased daily cleaning protocols to ensure that common touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
OSC Fall Registration
Trico Centre offers an accredited and licensed Out of School Care program for children Grades 1 to 6. Our program offers:
- Different rooms for each developmental group (ie: Grades 1-2, Grades 3-4, and Grade 5-6). This allows us to evaluate our programming to target the developmental needs of your child as they grow with us in the program.
- Weekly gym activities that focus on building your child's physical literacy and fundamental movement skills.
- Daily craft centres support the growth of creative expression.
- Monthly field trips. With our 72-passenger bus we can explore various communities in our wonderful city.
- Full use of the recreation centre, which means we regularly include swimming, skating, and various other recreational activities in our program!
Upon registration each year parents must provide a credit card number or complete a pre-authorized debit form with a void cheque. All payments will be withdrawn on the first of each month. The fees for the 2019/2020 school year are as follows:
- St. William/Other—1 Component (AM/PM) - $ 360 per month (No Bussing)
- St. William/Other—2 Components (Both AM and PM) - $ 495 per month (No Bussing)
- Sam Livingston/David Thompson —1 Component (AM/PM) - $ 375 per month (Bussing included)
- Sam Livingston/David Thompson —2 Components (Both AM and PM) - $500 per month (Bussing Included)
- FFCA—1 Component (AM/PM) - $390 per month (Bussing Included)
- FFCA—2 Component (Both AM and PM) - $510 per month (Bussing Included)
|6:45am - 9:00am||6:45am - 9:00am|
|3:00pm - 6:00pm||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
Full coverage on PD Days. Program runs September to June.
Fall Registration begins the preceding May of that year. Register quickly, spaces fill fast in our Out of School Care program!
Schools We Service
We are pleased to offer Out of School Care for the following schools:
- David Thompson
- St. William
- Sam Livingston
- FFCA Southeast Elementary
- FFCA South Middle School