Our air-conditioned 13,500 square foot fitness centre includes: state of the art fitness equipment including free weights, five squat racks, Smith machine, cardio and strength training machines, and separate change room facilities. It also includes a three-lane running track with a rubberized surface, and three fully equipped fitness studios that host a full spectrum of health and fitness classes.
To round out your fitness experience, Trico Centre also offers:
- a full-size gymnasium for drop-in sports, training and classes
- two NHL-sized arenas for hockey, figure skating, and leisure skating at all levels
- a full aquatics facility including a wave pool and waterslide, hot tub, steam, and fully-equipped change room
Sign up for a Trico Centre membership, which includes:
- over 30 weekly drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, spin, barre fusion, aquatic fitness, cardio, TRX, HIIT, strength and older adult (click on the drop-in fitness schedule at the top of the page);
- 20% off specialized registered classes and workshops;
- 20% off personal training and small group training
Spring 2022 Fitness Centre Hours
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Fitness Group Classes
Trico Centre recruits educated, experienced, dedicated fitness instructors, and has developed a comprehensive range of programs and services to make us one of the top health and fitness destinations in south Calgary. Our passes, personal training and specialty fitness programs offer incredibly competitive rates and innovative options.
To ensure proper capacity, all group fitness classes require reservations up to five days in advance.
Youth Access to the Fitness Centre
At Trico Centre, we believe that a healthy and active lifestyle should begin early - and be fun. Youth aged 9-11 and 12-14 years can access the Fitness Centre upon completion of an orientation. Upon completion, youth receive a shoe tag which must be displayed at all times while in the Fitness Centre.
The youth orientation is free for members. Please call the fitness desk at 403-225-5562 for more information or to register (please register in advance).
What we are doing to keep our patrons safe in the Fitness Centre:
- Full Fitness Centre disinfecting after closing.
- Reduced Fitness Centre and class capacity limits.
- Individual cleaning buckets.
Please help us by:
Keep a respectful distance from those around you.
- Clean equipment before and after use.