We are open!
We are eager to have our valued members, and the public back into our building to enjoy (most of) our amenities. In order to keep up-to-date with latest from the Government of Alberta, we are adopting the Restrictions Exemption Program.
We will be asking that all patrons, program participants over the age of 12, using or entering our Fitness Centre and Studios, Pool, and Gymnasium, as well as participating in our Stick and Puck, Leisure Skate, Learn to Skate, Intro to Hockey and Shinny programs show one of the following:
- Proof of at least a single dose of Vaccination,
- Privately paid for Covid-19PCR or Rapid Test with negative result
- Documentation of a medical exemption
I'm ready to come back! How do I get started?
Reservations are not required for use of the Fitness Centre, skip to Step 2.
Booking your spot for classes is required.
Step 1: Login to your Trico Centre Giga Sport account to book in-person group fitness classes.
Step 2: Feel free to complete the following prior to your visit, or on your first visit:
- Restart your membership by completing and returning the Membership Reactivation form
- Purchase single use pass, 10X pass, or start a new membership at Guest Services
Step 3: Join us for for your scheduled class time or drop-in for regular fitness!
Fall 2021 Hours
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
What we are doing to keep our patrons safe in the Fitness Centre:
- Removal of some equipment to allow for social distancing
- Full Fitness Centre disinfecting after closing
- Extra staff for cleaning during open hours
- Fitness area capacity limit of 50
- Altered class venues and capacities to allow for social distancing
Please help us by:
Individual workouts only, no pair or group workouts permitted.
Do not share equipment.
Keep a respectful distance from those around you.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Follow travel paths and new procedures.
- Do not work in sets or share equipment.
- Masks are recommended.
What is available?
What is not available?
|Pre-registration for all fitness classes is required through our new online booking system||Some equipment has been moved out of the Fitness Centre allowing for social distancing|
|Personal Training||Kids Korner|
|Fitness equipment (cardio, strength, power racks, and free weights)|
|Personal cleaning package (Individual spray, towel, pen for sign up)|
|Small fitness items such as cable attachments, bands, and ankle straps|
|Increased sanitizing stations|
|Bottle filling station|
|Change area, showers available in the aquatics changerooms|
|Use of track|
|Fans on equipment, pedestal fans and Studio 1 fan|