As per the April 6th Government of Alberta mandate, we are currently closed.
Monthly Continuous Passholders: April membership fees will be refunded
Annual Passholders: Memberships are paused
I'm ready to come back! How do I get started?
Step 2: Login to your Trico Centre Giga Sport account to book in-person group fitness classes or in-person Fitness Centre sessions. Sessions can be booked starting March 10th.
Booking your spot is required.
Step 3: Please ensure you review our Covid-19 safety protocols before your visit.
Step 4: Join us for for your workout at your scheduled time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Fitness Centre Hours
Mon - Thur 6:00am - 8:00pm
Fri - Sun 8:00am -6:00pm
The Fitness Centre will be closed daily from 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM for full disinfecting.
What we doing to keep our patrons safe in the Fitness Centre:
- Removal of some equipment to allow for social distancing
- Full Fitness Centre disinfecting during closure times (1:30p-2:00p & end of day)
- Extra staff for cleaning during open hours
- Fitness area capacity limit of 30
- Altered class venues and capacities to allow for social distancing
Please help us by:
Wearing your mask at all times in the facility and during exercise (access to the Fitness Centre will not be permitted without a mask).
Monitoring your own intensity and only perform low intensity exercise.
Individual workouts only, no pair or group workouts permitted.
Do not share equipment.
Keep 3 meters distance from those around you.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Follow travel paths and new procedures.
- Do not work in sets or share equipment.
- Ensure you book your spot before visiting the Fitness Centre. GIGA SPORT BOOKING SYSTEM
What is available?
What is not available?
|Pre-registration for all fitness classes is required through our new online booking system||Showers|
|Fitness equipment (cardio, strength, power racks, and free weights)||Fitness equipment that cannot be easily sanitized. (battling ropes, TRX etc)|
|Personal cleaning package (Individual spray, towel, pen for sign up)||Pool, gymnasium, arena and steam room access|
|Small fitness items such as cable attachments, bands, and ankle straps||Kids Korner|
|Increased sanitizing stations||Fans on equipment, pedestal fans and Studio 1 fan|
|Bottle filling station||Water fountains|
|Change area||Use of track|
|Some equipment has been moved out of the Fitness Centre allowing for social distancing|