The safety of our members and staff of Trico Centre for Family Wellness is our top priority.
That’s why we’re committed to:
- Cleaning regularly, especially in high traffic areas
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces
- Providing access to hand sanitizer
- Encouraging staff to stay home and away from others if sick
- Adjusting our facility to help everyone maintain physical distancing of 2 metres
- Limiting access to our facility to the front doors only. Helping limit contact between various groups in our facility
- Restricting access to our vending machines and drinking fountains (so please bring your own water)
- Taking patron temperatures upon entry. If a fever is present, entry will not be permitted.
We need your help to ensure the safety of everyone in our facility:
- Please wear a mask within our facility with the exception of those performing athletic or physical activity
- Please isolate if you’re feeling sick
- Please maintain physical distancing of 2 metres
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap
- Cover coughs and sneezes and stay home if you’re sick
- Avoid touching your face
Fitness Centre Protocols
- Every member is required to complete the COVID-19 Restrictions & Guidelines Acknowledgement prior to entering the Fitness Centre
- Access available to: continuous members, annual members and 10 visit passholders only.
- Fitness patron access to our lower level only. Upper lobby is prohibited.
- Pre-registration for all fitness classes is required through Giga Sports
- Water fountains and bottle filling stations will be temporarily closed, so please bring your own water
- Showers and locker room areas will be temporarily closed, so please come dressed for your activity (don’t forget your indoor shoes), do not bring gym bags or personal items
- Soft, difficult to sanitize equipment such as TRX suspension, yoga bolsters, foam rollers and covered resistance bands have been temporarily removed from the Fitness Centre and studios
- Studios 2 & 3 are temporarily closed because physical distancing is difficult to maintain in these rooms
- YOGA: Please bring your own yoga mat & props (if desired)
Hours of Operation for the Fitness Centre
Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:00pm / 2:30pm-10:00pm (Closure between 2:00pm-2:30pm for full Fitness Centre sanitizing)
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm / 2:30pm- 8:00pm (Closure between 2:00pm-2:30pm for full Fitness Centre sanitizing)
For more information about what is available, and not available in the Fitness Centre, please visit the Fitness Centre page
- Arena is only available to rental groups at this time.
- Each team must have a team representative at every ice time who is responsible for ensuring all
COVID-19 Guidelines are followed.
- The team representative must keep a list of all players in attendance at each ice time in-case contact tracing is needed for AHS
- The dressing rooms will be labeled for capacity and distancing stickers will be applied to the 2 M distancing guideline
- Parents are encouraged to drop off/pick up their children outside and limit entry to the facility.
- The maximum number of persons allowed on each ice surface is 50 participants.
- We ask that participants do not enter the facility until 15 minutes prior to their booking.
- Participants must stay in the dressing room/designated players bench.
- participants will have 15 minutes to vacate the facility.
- Showers will not be permitted at this time due to following social distancing in locker rooms and 15 minute timeline.
- Coaches/team representatives are responsible for sanitizing their own equipment.
- Water fountains and bottle filling stations will be temporarily closed, so please bring your own water.
- Every arena visitor must complete the COVID-19 self assessment: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/Assessment.aspx
OSC Summer Care Protocols
- Staff will wear masks when maintaining a physical distancing of 2m is not possible.
- All registrants will undergo a health screening upon arrival, which will include a short symptom-related questionnaire and temperature taken. The screening data is secure and will be held for 2 weeks.
- Designated areas for each cohort.
For more information about how Trico Centre’s OSC program is handling COVID-19, please visit the OSC Summer Care page.