The safety of our members and staff of Trico Centre for Family Wellness is our top priority.
That’s why we’re committed to:
- Cleaning regularly, especially in high traffic areas
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces
- Providing access to hand sanitizer
- Encouraging staff to stay home and away from others if sick
- Adjusting our facility to help everyone maintain physical distancing of 2 meters
- Restricting access to drinking fountains (so please bring your own water)
We need your help to ensure the safety of everyone in our facility:
- Please wear a mask within our facility with the exception of those performing athletic or physical activity
- Please isolate if you’re feeling sick
- Please maintain physical distancing of 2 meters
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap
- Cover coughs and sneezes and stay home if you’re sick
- Avoid touching your face
Fitness Centre Protocols
- Every member / 10-visit passholder is required to complete the COVID-19 Restrictions & Guidelines Acknowledgement prior to entering the Fitness Centre
- Access available to: continuous members, annual members and 10 visit passholders only.
- Pre-registration for all fitness classes is required through Giga Sports Reservation System.
- Water fountains will be temporarily closed, but bottle filling station is available so please bring your own bottle
- Showers will be temporarily closed
- Lockers and change areas are available
- Soft, difficult to sanitize equipment such as TRX suspension, yoga bolsters, foam rollers and covered resistance bands have been temporarily removed from the Fitness Centre and studios
- Studios 2 & 3 are temporarily closed because physical distancing is difficult to maintain in these rooms
- YOGA: Please bring your own yoga mat & props (if desired)
Hours of Operation for the Fitness Centre
Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:00pm / 2:30pm-10:00pm (Closure between 2:00pm-2:30pm for full Fitness Centre sanitizing)
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm / 2:30pm- 8:00pm (Closure between 2:00pm-2:30pm for full Fitness Centre sanitizing)
For more information about what is available, and not available in the Fitness Centre, please visit the Fitness Centre page
- Arena is open for rental and scheduled public admission. View schedule.
Registration for skating lessons begins September 25 (members) & September 28 (non-members).
- All participants are encouraged to come with fully dressed, preferably with skates and skate guards on before entering the building. Alternately, skates may be put on in the dressing room if absolutely needed (this is to limit time required in the dressing rooms).
- The dressing rooms will be labeled for capacity and distancing stickers will be applied to the 2 M distancing guideline.
- If spectating, patrons are asked to stay in the stands and avoid waiting in the facility reception areas. Spectators must wear face coverings and maintain social distancing.
- Arena program participants (Leisure Skate / Stick & Puck) are permitted in the dressing room no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the program time and exit no later than 15 minutes after the program ends.
- Learn to Skate participants are permitted in the dressing room no earlier than 10 minutes prior to lesson start time and exit no later than 10 minutes after your class has ended (to allow for sufficient cleaning time between lessons).
- One parent per participant allowed in dressing room.
- Participants must stay in the dressing room/designated players bench and avoid waiting in the facility reception areas. Only participants and coaches are permitted past the dressing room doors unless your child is registered in a parent & tot class or a preschool 1/youth 1 class.
- Parent/guardians must exit the dressing room once their child in on the ice.
- Each rental group must have a team representative at every ice time who is responsible for ensuring all COVID-19 Guidelines are followed. The team representative must keep a list of all players in attendance at each ice time in-case contact tracing is needed for AHS.
- Arena renters are permitted in the dressing room no earlier than 15 minutes prior to rental start time and exit no later than 15 minutes after your rental time has ended.
- Showers will not be permitted at this time due to following social distancing in locker rooms and 15 minute timeline.
- Rental coaches/team representatives are responsible for sanitizing their own equipment.
Every member / 10-visit passholder is required to complete the COVID-19 Restrictions & Guidelines Acknowledgement prior to entering the Aquatics area
Access available to: everyone
You must reserve your spot in the pool using our Giga Sports Reservation System
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to you pool booking time
Please limit change room time to 10 minutes or less before and after your pool booking time
Water fountains will be temporarily closed, please bring your own water
Coin lockers are temporarily unavailable, please bring your own lock
Limited use of pool equipment, please bring your own if possible
Maximum capacity of the aquatics area is 30 participants (including 10 in the hot tub)
Please place used pool equipment in our cleaning bin after use
Steam rooms are temporarily closed due to the difficulty with social distancing
Masks required in all areas of the facility; unless you are engaging in physical activity and/or wet (you can remove your mask when in shower and on pool deck)
For more information about the changes to our Swim Lessons - please visit our Aquatics page for more information.